Your privacy is important to us. It is JSC Lidomarine’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://lidomarine.eu, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we have a legitimate legal basis to do so. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and/or consent, when necessary. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used further.
OUR MAIN DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES ARE:
- customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints (based on our legitimate interest – to provide good customer service). You can provide your personal details by filling-in the special form in our website. We urge you to withhold any sensitive personal information and provide only a short description of a matter.
- direct recruitment (based on our legitimate interest – to directly collect CV’s form interested persons). You can provide your personal details in “Join our team” section. We urge you to withhold any sensitive personal information and provide only your CV (containing education, qualification and business like qualities) and a short note on your desired position.
- improvement of our website (legal basis is our legitimate interest – to provide a properly functioning website). For this purpose we may use some necessary cookies which will enable you to comfortably browse through our page.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services through our website.
We only retain collected information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with your requested service. Data that we store will be protected within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Data collected for the purposes of customer service shall be stored until your request is duly processed and answered and 6 months after that in order to be able to defend from any claims that may arise.
Data collected for the purposes of recruitment shall be stored until the recruitment process is over or 3 years after that (we will ask for your explicit consent if we believe that your CV can be used for future recruitment).
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries who are based in different countries. This may be necessary in order to, among other things, fulfill your request, provide customer support services and related services.
Our group companies are:
Žvejų g. 2-1, Klaipėda
UAB “Lido Marine“
Žvejų g. 2-1, Klaipėda
VAT 986053190 MVA
C/O Aktiva okonomitjenester AS
Postboks 409, 5403 Stord
LIDMAR INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Reg. address: Romania, Constanta Str. B-Dul Mamaia Nr. 135a-137 Ap. 510 Jud.Constanta, Romania
Telefon 0736406566 Email email@example.com
Lido Marine S.L.
Reg. address: C/Hermanos Moreno Ulloa, no 16, Bajo, Ribadeo (Lugo), Spain.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- a prospective buyer of our business or a buyer of a substantial number of the shares in our business
- the police, other lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data , or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or our group companies, our customers, or others,
- third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services, and
- third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services that you have requested (for example, recruitment service provider, IT service provider). We require these third parties to not use your personal information for any other purpose.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
We have a legal obligation to ensure that your personal data is kept accurate and up to date. We kindly ask you to assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes that have to be made to any of your personal data that we are processing.
Right to access: you have the right to request access to any data that can be considered your personal data. This includes the right to be informed on whether we process your personal data, what personal data categories are being processed by us, and the purpose of our data processing;
Right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any of your personal data if you believe that it is inaccurate or incomplete;
Right to object: you are entitled to object to certain processing of personal data, including for example, making automated decisions based on your personal data or when we otherwise base the processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest;
Right to restrict personal data processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if you wish to: (i) object the lawfulness of the processing; (ii) fix unlawful processing of personal data; (iii) receive or avoid deletion of personal data for establishing or defending against legal claims; or (iv) demand restriction of the processing until assessing the plausibility of Lido Marine’s legitimate interest in the specific processing activity;
Right to erasure: you may also request your personal data to be erased if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you consider that the processing is unlawful, or if you consider that the personal data has to be erased to enable us to comply with a legal requirement;
Right to data portability: if your personal data is being automatically processed with your consent or on the basis of a mutual contractual relationship, you may request that we provide you that personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Moreover, you may request that the personal data is transmitted to another controller. Bear in mind that the latter can only be done if that is technically feasible;
Right to withdraw your consent: in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time without any adverse effect;
Right to submit your claim with the supervisory authority: if you are not satisfied with our response to your request in relation to personal data or you believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can submit your claim with the supervisory authority in your country of residence or to the lead supervisory authority – the Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate at www.ada.lt.